HxGN EAM OIL & GAS
Whether operating in the upstream, midstream, or downstream sectors, you need to achieve compliance, increase safety, and reduce costs. HxGN for Oil & Gas is a feature-rich solution designed to help you manage assets better, improve reliability, and achieve a higher return on infrastructure.
Specifically for your industry. Easy to install, implement, and use, this feature-rich, configurable solution allows you to:
- Avoid costly downtime of critical assets and stop failures before they occur with condition monitoring.
- Maintain compliance with HxGN EAM's support for industry standards such as PAS 55, ISO 14224, ISO 55000, and EPA requirements for greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reporting.
- Efficiently manage your linear, point, and component-based assets from cradle to grave.
- Support Management of Change (MOC) and other requirements with an audit-grade platform.
- Provide users direct access to key information on the work order such as status, priority, tasks, and relevant documents.
- Enable mobility, right from their mobile devices, technicians can view asset attributes and history, and record their activities as they work.
- Gain an automated process for approvals — complete with notifications and escalation features.
With HxGN for Oil & Gas, you will:
- Decrease capital expenditures by extending the lifecycle of expensive assets.
- Execute required maintenance plans on a data-driven, efficiency monitored schedule.
- Reduce vulnerability to risk by enforcing compliance with government regulations and MOC procedures.
- Achieve a higher return on your infrastructure by leveraging warranties, averting potential failures, and reducing energy consumption.
- Keep your production humming with better insight, maintenance, and compliance processes that eliminate unplanned downtime.